Sunday, September 7, 2008

Watching the VMAs

Yeah, that's what I'm doing. I really don't see how its relavant anymore, given that MTV doesn't show videos anymore. I figure, though, that I need to keep up with the kids.
Wow, this thing is mostly R&B. I really don't care for most of this music, and I like music. I do watch this in case I discover something, or see something funny. Hair metal bands were always good for showing up drunk..
Hmm, whoever this is now barely has his pants on. Perhaps there will be a wardrobe malfunction. Oh my, his pants are off his ass, but he's wearing the same underware I have. NOt even sure what he's saying.
God, I feel REALLY old.

So, we went to the Artwalk on Friday night. Pretty cool, aside from the rain. Celebrity sighting, Sissy Spacek was there.

You know, Slipknot was met on the red carpet, why can't they perform?

So, after the artwalk, we went to White Dog to eat. We stumbled in there a year or so ago and really loved it, so we went back. Another Celeb sighting, Chris Adler from Lamb of God walked in for drinks. I didn't say anything to him. I always feel like such a doof talking to musicians.

Miley Cyrus is going to cover "Living on a Prayer" later on...that could actually work, but I like her anyway.

So far has Heart of VA. I just don't see the point. I've ridden maybe 3 times this summer? This has just not been a good riding year. It happens. So, I hate to bail on REB, but he'd be better off doing the century.
I made it to the gym once last week. Gonna see if I can do it twice this week.

1 comment:

Annn said...

So let me get this right, you are sitting there critiquing the VMAs, talking about your underwear AND bagging on HOVa.

Something has gone terribly wrong.

Pick a distance for Sunday, and we can 12 mph it together. (Do we pass any bars on any of the routes?)