Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sorry I was right

We were going to ride Saturday. I was actually thinking about joining in. Really I was. Seemed like it might work out for me. The morning was open. Friday tho, it looked like rain. Seemed like a good chance.

Saturday morning seemed the same. It wasn't raining, but seemed like it was going to. There were several emails. I was sure it was going to rain, so I had already bailed. I was sending emails. And I watched it rain, and I watched the riders bail. Not sure what REB did.

Today was a nice day. I managed a nice motorcycle ride. I cleaned up a lot as well. No ride, but it was good.

2 comments:

Diane said...

Damn you!

(just kidding!)

Maybe this weekend?

TriGirl 40 said...

Can you make the weather gods more cooperative in the future?

And then get the bike out and ride with us?