Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Nothing Inspiring

No riding. I have made it to the gym a couple of times each week. Tonight was less than productive. Not sure where all my strength went. Out the window apparently.

Its been one of those times when I've been busy, but not sure at what. I have spent MUCH quality time with my PC and cds. I think I finally reached a happy place. Note to anyone as anal as I am, the online database for cds is not consistant. Box set and it codes the cds differently. I wondered why I could never find one cd out of the set. I can now, but it cost quite a bit of time. I think I have 40-50 cds to rip.

I've about completed my turnsignal modification for my motorcycle. New handlebars should be here by weeks end.

Monday brought some excitement. I got to work and thought I saw some smoke coming from my hood. Assuming I knew what it was, I popped the hood. Nope, not what I expected. Didn't see much smoke either. Being concerned, I called the dealer. They said they couldn't look at it for a couple of days, but I could bring it by. The server writer had a clue, which was nice.

Today, to my surprise, brought a phone call. Seems my car was a time bomb. What I assumed was some oil leaking was gas. And apparently more than a little. The guy said I didn't have to fix it right then, but the mechanic said he wouldn't drive it. So, the defusing is taking place this week. When I get it back depends on when the parts come in. It isn't an easy job (or I would try it).

Been feeling icky as well. Its getting better, but the clogged nose continues. I may try sleep sans drugs tonight.

I dunno....losing focus.......work stress......car stress.......science project stress......exercise good, but those endorphines don't carry me very far. Perhaps if I Zumba'd on whacky Wednesday.

1 comment:

Annn said...

I am still on a Zumba high.

Join us next week!