Monday, February 18, 2008

So Overdue

Wow, last week....
I had some kind of crud all week. The stinky kind where yo really aren't sick so you have to work anyway. I was tired, cranky and had a headache. All week. I think its finally leaving.

So, the time bomb is back from the shop and I'm so happy. I like my little car. Now, I have to suck it up again and do a little more work on it. I can't really complain, I haven't spent much on it the time I've had it. I'd still like more power...its fun being in a station wagon that's faster than some sporty cars. And the big plus, now it doesn't smell like raw fuel!

I got the new handlebars in for my motorcycle today. I think they're going to be just what I needed. They are low and don't hit a bunch of stuff.

The big surprise now is that my wifey wants to ride on the back. This was something I wasn't prepared to hear. I've never carried anyone before. I'm going to get a friend to help.

Due to my feeling less than good, I didn't do much of anything over the weekend. Watched some of the NASCAR race, but I couldn't tell you who won. Not really my thing. F1 is only a month away! As is a cool trip. I'm ready to start packing now!

I have got to get back on the bike or all the TRIgirls are going to drop me like a bad habit. They are actually dedicated to training. WTF??

2 comments:

Diane said...

This TG hasn't been biking outside in a loooong time... I'm guessing you will be the one dropping me on Sat! Can't wait though!

TriGirl 40 said...

Yay, tomorrow!

When are you going to post pics of the motorcyle?