Monday, November 26, 2007

Guilt

All my blog buddies are back at it (well, Annnnnnnn doesn't stop), so I was feeling guilty. Thanksgiving is over and the rush to Christmas is on. I figure none of us will have a ton of time. Better get it out now!
So lets see...

Thanksgiving was good. I had a little break as the family went away while I worked. I took the time to do some cleaning up, put the motorcycle back together, and light the house. I'll never be on the tacky light tour, but I enjoy putting up lights.

I did the deed tonight. It was sad, but I did it. I took the lightweight tire off the back of the bicycle and put the cheap one on. I decided it was stupid to tear up a good tire on a trainer. Sure I'll be on the road some over the winter, but there will be more time on the trainer. Come spring, I'll slap the good tire back on. Also, I had lost the cadence sensor, so I got a new one and put it on. I also preview the new DVD I got. It is going to be TOUGH. Only thing I don't like about it is that they don't give you a target cadence, so its up to you to push hard. Its a muscle building video, which I need. I'm tired of all the girls dropping me. One last cheat, I ordered my 12/25 cassette. I'm figuring that will help when the 3 Bit....I mean Sisters are in my path. Watch out girls!

The PC is in, so you might see some trip photos one day. I took a break from assembly to come write.

And now in the spirit of joining in, (or tagging along, whatever), I was reading my Ironman friend TriGirl 40's blog about their post Ironman events. Seems they went in for some body alteration. Nice looking stuff they've got there. Well, I did the same thing last week, so......

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

There are more to come, but this will be it for awhile. I think this goes back to my midlife crisis. At my age, why just not do what I want? If people are going to judge me based on it, oh well. They'd have already done that with the earrings anyway. :-)

I tried to go to the gym today, but that was pointless. It was PACKED. Its never this packed. I left. All the cardio was full, and folks were signed up for the next slots. All the weight stuff was in use, and the free weight area was packed. I hope this was Thanksgiving guilt. I pay less at the Y and only have access to this small one. If they get this many folks to start coming, I'll have to find another place. They just don't have enough gear to support that many people. I need to be on the bike anyway, but I'm spending the money so I'd like to use it.

I suppose I should go do some other chores...like Christmas shop!

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

Beautiful artwork! Where did you go? Love the calf one and would love to know more about it. And good lord, those must have gotten annoying in the getting.

Oh, and yes, I've been following directions for my girlie tattoo!

Somehow, these things do seem possibly addicting, don't they?