Friday, November 30, 2007

Vista update

So far, so good. After my inital self-inflicted issues, it is going fine. All my printers and scanners and wireless, etc work fine.
Most of my time has been spent running cables and moving stuff around. I have several external hard drives and I have been trying to do some cable management. Haven't done so good with that.

So far I need - new backup software, my new audio card has no vista drivers so it sits unused, I'm not positive that my monitor set up tool is going to work, there are not yet any USB drivers for my diabetes meter, but I think that may be it.

Not bad. I haven't gotten around to playing with it much yet, so I really have no opinion. Vista does seem to have an aggressive indexing service, but no issue.

So, come on in! The water's fine!

No comments: