Saturday, December 15, 2007

Cold!

So yes, Diane, Richard and I were joined by Trigirl 40 this cold morning for our Saturday ride (where I immediatly announced the obvious, IT COLD). I had on 2 pair of socks, toe covers, tights, undershirt, jersey, coat, glove liners, gloves, balaclava and sunglasses. I was still not warm.
We didn't ride real long. I haven't bothered to look at the stats, can't amount to much. Worst part is the large amount of snot involved. I'm not sure about all my double layering. My toes stayed warmer longer, but, when i got home they were at that "needles" point, you know, when they feel like someone sticking needles in your toes because they aren't numb enough for you to feel nothing. Fingers didn't get that bad. Of course, my new booties showed up in the mail today. Maybe next week.
The afternoon was spent doing laundry, putting the candles in the windows and putting lights in the tree. Yup, had the tree for a week and its still not decorated. There is just never enough time.
I snoozed after that. My head has been killing me. I hope its the front moving through so it will go away in a day or so.
Tonight brought Alvin and the Chipmonks. Wow, not so good. The kids like it, so that's good. I just thought it was pretty bad. But, there was some light...to bad it was at the beginning of the movie.
That's right. The trailers. We were there early because I didn't know if it would be crowded, so we saw every stupid ad. But, we saw the trailer for Speed Racer! I am SOOOOO excited for this. Next May. It looks great! Very stylized. It should rock. There is rumor that the next Fast and Furious will be out next summer as well. That would be awesome!

1 comment:

Diane said...

Was it the cold that was making you fly?!?! You had a great ride! My stats were 20 miles, 16.0 mph faster but you were WAY ahead of me.