Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Mean to, Honest!

I have been meaning to blog all week. I've also been meaning to exercise. I've been staying up every night futzing with the computer. That's the way it always is, isn't it? New toy demands attention.

I've been loading software and messing around. I've fixed a few issues, cleaned up some stuff, etc etc. Still got a ways to go. Of course, this is the fun part. Only a handful more apps to load, place is mostly cleaned up.

Well, I am going out with Diane and Richard Saturday (and whom ever else shows up, I suppose). I'll also be at Performance after work looking for gloves that fit. Its supposed to warm up some, but I'm not sure I'm counting on that. With any luck I might get in a little time on the motorcycle Sunday in between all the plans and Christmas decorating.

Which reminds me, I need to do some clicking and shipping tonight or tomorrow. Am I the only one who ends up buying stuff for themselves while shopping? Maybe I should buy some carbon wheels while I'm at Performance?

So anyways, Cap to Cap it is. That will be a century for me next year. It'll take a bit of training. Last years metric had me pretty done. I'll have to make myself do some quality trainer time this winter and then figure out a schedule of increasing distance to make sure I can manage. I mean, I'm pretty sure I can do it, but it would nice to not be on the course when they sweep it. I suppose if I do some 40s, 60s, 80s etc, I should be able to hang with my biking buds. It would be great if I managed to drop some weight along the way. Less to tote up the hills.

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

When is the Cap to Cap?