Thursday, December 20, 2007

Santa is an Anagram for Satan

This isn't the best time for me to be posting, yet here I am!

Damn season. Why is it many of us end up feeling worthless? Too busy? Why can some ignore this and move on and enjoy? For whatever reason this year feels worse.

Parties, parties, shopping, shopping, shopping, work, errands, trees, decorations, decorations for the tree, decorations for the house, cards, writing the cards, mailing the cards, mailing the presents, debt, debt, debt, disappointment and the long cold winter.

Time to up the prozac.

Truely it isn't that bad, but I just feel so terminally behind. Maybe I just need me time, which is really quite selfish since I get it. Maybe I just need my Saturday bike ride. I don't know. Wish I did.

The thing that cheers me up, however, is the following. Gives me a smile every time.

1 comment:

TriGirl 40 said...

That is hilarious. And wrong on so many levels.

I love the boyfriend doing the white man overbit dance.

Bummed I will miss the ride this Saturday.