Thursday, January 10, 2008

5, 6, 7

7 things? Everything about me is weird. How do I even figure it out?

7 - I'll join the TriGirl M&M train. When I could eat them, I ate them by color. Browns first, the other colors, then the greens. Always the greens last. Now I just wish I could eat them.

6 - Along the eating front, I also eat chips by eating the broken ones first, leaving the succulent whole, fully formed Doritos, Fritos, etc for last. Whole ones hold a better flavor.

5 - When I drive to a bike ride, I could replace most anything on the bike. I have a complete tool kit with me.

4 - I can't leave ANYTHING alone. Car, bike, stereo, camera, PC, doesn't matter. Whatever it is, I have to muck with it.

3 - I like to fall asleep on the couch.

2 - I love awards shows. Any of them. The music ones are my favorites, but I'll watch them all.

1 - I've worked at the same place for 20 years. Clearly I'm a masochist.


That took me all night to write.

I'm still a little bummed that I've only had one tri-girl offer up her bike for marrige. I realize I ride a lowly Fuji, but common...

2 comments:

TriGirl 40 said...

Great riding with you today - even when you smoked me on the last hill.

And quite reassuring to know you'll be able to fix my bike on these rides if needed (#5)! But wait, there is that #4, too...

Annn said...

My husband says if I can find someone to buy the "damn zipps," they can have me. I think/hope he is joking though.

Speaking of our "arrangement," if you want to try those speed plays, you are welcome to do so. I will not use them ever again. In fact, I hate them; they have craigslist written all over them.