Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Nooooooooooo

Well, for most tomorrow starts a return to normal. Yuck. Well, the kids need to be back in school, but that morning routine will suck tomorrow. It means I have to get up when the alarm goes off. And get the kid up.

It also means work. People will be back expecting stuff. Its pretty light throughout the holidays. Of course the rest of the week will be spent catching up for most. I'm sure it will be as joyous as it has been.

So, nice day today, but it got cold later. I was supposed to be riding with REB60 but I bailed. Now I feel fat. It just seemed like there was so much to get done. After being gone the weekend I needed to get laundry done and we need to clean up Christmas so I can get the tree out. I'm bad about putting my stuff away. As I mentioned before, I hate having Christmas go away. But away it goes. The new biking socks are on their way upstairs. The sugar free candy will go to work, movies and car stuff downstairs.

I have got to get back on the exercise wagon. Now that I said I'd ride a mountain, I'd be foolish not to. Maybe I need to come up with some sort of plan. Hmm.

Lemme work on this....

4 comments:

REB60 said...

You may have bailed for valid reasons, but after EVERYONE bailed I took a two hour nap!

TriGirl 40 said...

Hope your first day back to normal was a good one. Let's keep our fingers crossed for good weather this Saturday!

Diane said...

Training plan to ride a mountain: 1. follow Richard
2. do what he does
3. have head examined for following steps 1 & 2

TriGirl 40 said...

You want to do WHAT?