Sunday, January 6, 2008

Shoe...Foot.....Other

For me it started years back. Slowly. It ended last year in a rush. It was rough, but you manage. My poor child had to learn early. She's done well, but I know its tough. My wife has done exactly the right thing. Always.

Well, now its back. Only its changed. Moved. The kid will have to deal with it again, but now its the wife's turn. Problem is, I don't know if I'll do as good a job as she did. And I have to 'cause this is just the beginning again.

Thursday night I'll need a drink.

2 comments:

Diane said...

I'm so sorry. Please let me know when you guys are back in town and I'll be happy to provide a (or possibly many) drink.

On a happy note, my kids think you totally rock after you came by on your motorcycle. They can't understand why you're usually on your other self-powered bike when you have that option!

TriGirl 40 said...

I wasn't exactly sure, but thought that maybe things were not getting better. You guys are in our thoughts.