Thursday, October 11, 2007

Almost!

Mom comes home tomorrow night! Woo hoo! It hasn't been as bad as it could have been. We've had a lot to do. Last night Red Robin with some friends. Bed time was fine until 11 or so. Then stomach hurt. Sent her back. Around midnight, again. I told her she could stay in bed with me.

This morning she said her stomach still hurt some. So, trying to be a good parent I let her have about a quarter of a little metamucil cracker. Cleared things up. :-) I do think that was a little bit of the issue.

Tonight we were sad after mom called. No idea what sets it off. Then, I made the mistake of talking about summer camp. Bad call. I was just talking about how fun it could be to be away from parents. Oh well. I recovered. You know, I really don't want her to grow up, but I would like her to be a little less tied to us.

About have everything together for camping this weekend. Hopefully that will go ok. Only fear is that Mom comes home late tomorrow night and we're leaving Saturday morning. The camping itself is fine, but there won't have been any Mommy time. Guess we'll see.

And, now I have to get all my camera gear cleaned up for my trip. My folks are taking the gear out on Monday in their car. I'll get out there in 2 weeks. Should be interesting to say the least.

So much to do....

2 comments:

Diane said...

Have fun camping! Don't forget to take Tylenol, cold medicine, and extra blankets!!!

REB60 said...

In another 10 years you're going to be the one wishing she was a little more tied to you. enjoy it while it lasts.