Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Closer Still

The virtual packing competition with Trigirl40 continues. I bought the last of my supplies tonight (socks and ls t-shirts) tonight. Washed the few clothes I need that weren't clean. I've had some stuff in the suitcase for a few days now....

Last night was the big show at school. Funny as usual. I don't think we had backing tracks when I was a kid. And yes, I have it all on video.

Got my pants in. I need to get my pic taken in full power ranger gear. I look pretty silly, but it is safer.Wife is threatening to take away credit card. Might be wise.

So really all I have left to do is pack and gather up the stuff around the house. Download playlist to ipod. Not bad. Packing is going to be a pain tho because of the variable weather. We'll be out early to get good light, so the temps will be cool, and then get warmer. This is all compounded by the fact that I have to helicopter into the canyon and can't take too much.

Here is a photo of the camera I use. Apologies to the dude I stole the photo from.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

This is going to be quite an experience for me. Besides my folks, there is a photog that is acting as guide and is also shooting with the same camera. He's bringing along another friend. I've barely shot in years, and now I'm doing it with published landscape dudes. Well, hope I get something good.

Biking, motorcycling, and every other hobby I have is put on hold for a bit.

3 comments:

Diane said...

Hope you have a fabulous trip!!!! Bet those pros will be wanting your pics instead of their own, you're so good. Enjoy!!!

TriGirl 40 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TriGirl 40 said...

Wow, you better post some of the photos. I bet they will be amazing.

OK, I have to look up all the songs you mentioned on my blog except the Ramones. But I will, before IMFL.

Have a great trip!